About me

Hi my name is Tangaroa I am 12 and I am in room 14 at Kaitao Middle School.
I like skateboarding and my favorite pro skater is Rodney Mullen. I also like playing on my playstation. My mates are Taylor, Soloman, Karena, Liam, Alistair, Joe, Joel, Winiata, Dennis, Eron, Chris and much much more.
At school one of my favorite subjects is science. I like doing experiments and having science tests, its fun because of doing experiments the most though, The science fair is coming up and I can't wait!!!


SPORTS


The sports that I like are soccer, rugby, basketball, boxing, softball, and netball.

My favorite sport out of all of those ones is soccer. I have been in a soccer club in 2006, 2007, 2008.
I like soccer because I am alright at it and its a good sport.

NOHO MARAE

This years noho marae was awsome! we did mau rakau with nikki and hemi.
my favorite part was when we made flowers out of flax. Also I really loved the meals especially dinner, man it was one of the best meals i've had.
And lastly the waka!!! it was mean cool, the rowing, the chanting, and just being with all my mates far out in lake Rotorua, CHOICE!!!!

MUSIC

Last year I was in the school band and we played many songs like: in the air, californication, teen spirit and many more.
This year I am in the band and we are going to be better than last,
The other people in the band are Braidan, Bayley, Alistair.
My favorite artists are Metallica, Black eye peas, ACDC, Eminem, and Red hot chilli peppers.

FITNESS

In CHALLENGE we are fitness pros, well most of us.
every morning we run around the rugby feilds seven times and almost every afternoon we play sports. This term mini-marathon is on and the school has been training really hard for this event!


PEACE OUT!!!